In this page you can find information on the scientific projects coordinated by the group and the previous projects in which it was involved or coordinated.
The group participates in the following project(s):
European RISE project (Marie Curie International Research Staff Exchange) MOSAIC. The project involves 28 universities in Australia, Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK and US.
PRIN2017 “Theory and applications of resource sensitive logics”. The project involves the University of Salerno and the University of Cagliari.
The group was also involved in the following projects:
- Marie Curie RISE project SYSMICS (SYntax Meet Semantics: Methods, Interactions, and Connections in Substructural logics). Project website.
- Italian PRIN 2010-2011 Logical methods for information treatment, involving the following universities in Italy: Bologna, Firenze/Siena, Genova, Milano, Padova, Perugia, Roma, Torino, Udine. (Role in the project: Coordinator)
- Marie Curie IRSES project MATOMUVI website (Role in the project: Coordinator)
- PRIN 2008 “Logic and Algebra for uncertain information” (Role in the project: Coordinator).
- PRIN 2006-2007 “Aspetti algebrici e computazionali delle logiche a più valori” (Role in the project: Research unit).
- PRIN 2004 “Logiche a più valori e informazioni incerta: metodologie algebriche” (Role in the project: Research unit).
- PRIN 2002 ” Logica a più valori e logica fuzzy per il Soft Computing” (Role in the project: Research unit).
- COST Action 15 “Many-valued logic for computer science applications” (Role in the project: Research unit).