TACL school and TACL conference are sponsored by the Association for Symbolic Logic. This means that students can apply to the ASL for travel awards. Please refer to this page for information on how to do. Applications must reach the ASL office before the 15th of March.
There will also be an additional limited number of travel awards for students attending the school. The financial support will cover lodging during the school and a modest contribution towards the travel expenses. To be considered for a travel award, please send before the 30th of March the following documents to email@example.com:
- a brief recommendation letter from your thesis supervisor.
- a brief letter of application (1 page) including:
- your name;
- your home institution;
- your thesis supervisor’s name;
- indication of whether you have submitted an abstract for the conference;
- a one-paragraph description of your studies and work in logic, and a paragraph indicating why it is important to attend the meeting;
- your estimate of the travel expenses you will incur;